Saturday, January 22, 2011

Sometimes You Just Gotta Let Go-

Sometimes you just have to let a person or thing go. Just as simple as that. Let the reason that detached you from the person or thing help guide you to something better that you want to hold on to! Z-



Sometimes you have to let people go...it's as simple as that. In life you find that it's very short. When and as you get older you start to think of the things that you really want in life. I know I have. As far as relationships I have some regrets on giving people so many chances to not change.

Sometimes we wait when in reality the person can't be forced to change. I have learned that I can only take time to change myself for the better and I can't sit around bitter with others because I am in control of my own life.

I was in a very long relationship with a man that had so many issues and I am learning to let go. The experience made me a lot stronger but it also made me weak in a lot of aspects of my life. It feels good to let go finally when you have held on to something for so long.

I refuse to be lied too. cheated on, along with any other crappy things that people tend to do to others because of lack of care for there own being. I refuse to let someone control my life and play mind games with me or try to intimidate my intelligence to there ignorance. I got so tired of letting him hurt me and being sad over something I knew he was not going to do anyway.

God is all that matters in my life. He will not leave to alone in life. He has so many plans for me and I am so excited to start to seek all that God has created just for me. When you start to build your relationship with God he shows you things you may not of seen before.

My thoughts are if you are in a relationship that has you crying more than smiling, wondering more than being trusting and confident you may not be in the best relationship. God has designed someone for everyone and at times if you can be alone building a more intimate relationship with God he will speak to you and show you things you have never dreamed of.

I just hold out my hand for God because I will follow him and what he has for me. I'm in no rush I just want to build my relationship with God.

Sometimes I sit back and wonder how a MAN can be so insensitive to someones feelings. Don't ever forget that Man was not created to be perfect. Only GOD holds the key of perfection.

How can they be so selfish and inconsiderate to just life and someone Else's heart? I will never let myself let anyone hurt me continuously. My limits to others that have been hurtful has changed. Why be weary and stressed over someone that has shown you nothing but the worse anyways. Don't expect better from someone that has shown no action to care to change for his self or for life in general.

Just remember that God is the ultimate lover. He will never leave or forsake you in any situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment