Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Facing you Fears-Don't let the devil hold you back from GOD!



By the Grace of God I am feeling better. I still have some aches and pains but not nearly as bad as I did before.  For the past couple weeks I have been avoiding some things in my life because of fear. Again it goes back to my post about the devil but he has no control over my body or soul. I put on my full shield of amour and I did the things that I needed to do today.  My life has been flooded with illness, bills and just financial hard times and it's like just when I think things are in order they fall out of place again and it's been so hard for me to get back on track.
I have so many medical bills along with other things and I have been in fear to call about them because I just don't have the money to pay them. Will I was determined to get together the things I needed to do and I called all of them today and got very nice people on the phone that were helpful and gave me extensions to all of my medical bills which is a blessing. Although something since then has come up I know that things can be worked out and done if you place one foot in front of the other and  just do it. What can happen that has not already.
I am still learning to let GO and let GOD! I have some passages that will help you if you need some encouragement. I'm at peace with what I was able to accomplish. I refuse to worry any more of where my next bill funds will come from, my next funds for a meal or clothes. God is in control and he will place things together the way they should be.
I WILL FEAR NO EVIL
Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me. (Psalm 23:4)

I Will Help You

For I am the Lord, your God, who takes hold of your right hand and says to you, Do not fear; I will help you. (Isaiah 41:13)

You Will See The Deliverance

Moses answered the people, "Do not be afraid. Stand firm and you will see the deliverance the Lord will bring you today. The Egyptians you see today you will never see again." (Exodus 14:13)

Be Strong and Courageous

Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the Lord your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you. (Deuteronomy 31:6)

A Spirit of Power and Love

For God gave us not a spirit of fearfulness; but of power and love and discipline. (2 Timothy 1:7) (American Standard Version)

Of Whom Shall I Be Afraid?

The Lord is my light and my salvation--whom shall I fear? The Lord is the stronghold of my life--of whom shall I be afraid? (Psalm 27:1)

The Angel Said To Her

But the angel said to her, "Do not be afraid, Mary, you have found favor with God." (Luke 1:30)

I Bring You Good News

But the angel said to them, "Do not be afraid. I bring you good news of great joy that will be for all the people." (Luke 2:10)

We Say With Confidence

So we say with confidence, "The Lord is my helper; I will not be afraid. What can Man do to me?" (Hebrews 13:6)

Peace I Leave With You

Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid. (John 14:27)


Have a blessed stress-free day in JESUS name!

No comments:

Post a Comment