Sunday, January 9, 2011

God just blessed me beyond my dreams! Thank you Jesus for your faithfulness.

As I have been blogging I had reached some very hard financial hardships in my life lately. It seemed like there was no way out and I was going to constantly be in a bind beyond my control. I have learned to just sit and breathe and just let everything work itself out because there was nothing I could do about everything that was going on.

  Today I received a break through. The biggest bill that had been burdening me was set free from my shoulders. I give so much Glory to God. I think of the Representative that helped me today as a Angel. She was so helpful and worked everything out where I have a balance showing ZERO and even have a big credit on my account. I have been dealing with this hardship for about 5 months now and I can't explain how it has caused some really hard times, days of no sleep, crying and just sadness trying to figure it all out.

I decided a couple months back to just let it rest and I knew that God would fix it. I tried my hardest not to worry about it any more because I knew that God would work it all out for me and with that being said I am free and I know that was very patient and I believed in the word of God and he showed me his faithfulness.

Today a lady was sent to me by the name of Wendy to help me and just be a ear to listen. She was so compasionate, loyal and determined to help me with my account that I had so many issues with. She took the time on the phone with me for about close to 2 hours to make sure I was getting the care I deserved so that I can be stressfree from this situation.

I am so excited and over-whelmed. When you are patient God will show you that he is in control. Things may not happen when you want them but it really does come right on time. This has been the biggest blessing to happen in the new year. I owe it all to God. I am so blessed now I can sleep better. I just wanted to give a praise report and let you all people that are going through a hard time know that God will work everything out if you just wait patiently because God takes care of his children. He really does and if this was not God I don't know what was! I will never doubt God he is a God of promise. Don't give up on GOD because he will never give up on you or leave or forsake you .

God is a God of promise. The great I am not Is! I hope everyone has a blessed night in JESUS name.

No comments:

Post a Comment