Saturday, January 8, 2011

Feeling blessed

Well Thursday was my first day back to work. I had been off for a few days because I had been sick. I am blessed that I am feeling better. Still having trouble with some health issues but I am blessed in so many ways. I am excited about the plans and goals that I have set with myself. The feeling of being blessed is sometimes unexplainable. I'm glad to have family in my life and people that I can talk to. I'm very glad that I have a relationship with God and I know that he is going to be the head of my life ALWAYS.

I have some neat exciting make-up post for all you fashionable ladies soon. I will post some fragrances for men too. I love creating things. It's theruptic for me to make fragrances, lotions and more. You never know what talents God will place in your hands until you are patient and pay attention and listen to his words.

I'm signing off right now. I will blog a little later on. I hope everyone has a blessed and peaceful night in JESUS name.

No comments:

Post a Comment