Saturday, January 29, 2011

Procrastination-Will Catch up...Good or Bad results...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Procrastination

All my life I have pretty much waited to the last minute to do things. I have always thought that everything will work out and I would be able to get things done. Sometimes my health delays me from being able to focus. I have very bad headaches and I have had test done and the doctors can't seem to pinpoint why I am having these headaches but when I am free from a headache I need to learn to take care of my task because we never know what can happen in life.

Prime example. I am in school and I am currently taking an online Biology class I waited to the last minute and I rushed taking my three quizzes that I needed to take and I missed the final exam.

I did not see a link for it. I had a very bad headache and I was struggling at the computer to see and just feeling light headed and it messed up my thoughts and created confusion.

I am just trying to be better about life and try to get my priorities together. We can't blame any one but ourselves but when we acknowledge the problem we have a chance to fix it and make it right. Although some structure of my current class is a little to much I just have to take this experience and fix it. With that being said I will do and try better. I think when you wait to do things you are only placing more stress on you an the end result can be something that is unchangeable.

What does the Bible say about procrastination?

Procrastination is “the act of willfully delaying the doing of something that should be done,” and in some people it is a habitual way of handling any task.
http://www.gotquestions.org/procrastination-Bible.html
Proverbs 12:24 (NIV)
24 Diligent hands will rule,
but laziness ends in slave labor.
Proverbs 13:4 (NIV)
 
4 The sluggard craves and gets nothing,
but the desires of the diligent are fully satisfied.


Proverbs 15:19 (NIV)
19 The way of the sluggard is blocked with thorns, but the path of the upright is a highway.

Luke 12:35

“Stay dressed for action and keep your lamps burning,

No comments:

Post a Comment