Sunday, January 2, 2011

Happy New Year

Wow! We have approached a new year what a blessing for so many reasons. I had intentions on posting some thoughts yesterday but I was very sick and today I still feel weak and I'm in bed as I will be most of the day. Perhaps I have some type of virus that has been going around. I still wanted to post my thoughts today. I have the biggest plan EVER!

Keeping God in my life daily without any hesitation on to busy etc. We have to keep God in our heart and soul every day. These fast and quick prayers just to say we have prayed for the night is just not working on meaningful in my book. I owe my life to God and I or nor should anyone else that believes in God be to tired or sleepy, to not pray in depth to God on our good and bad days. He deserves to be praised every day. I have joined a couple different sites where I have started a bible reading plan. Mostly the one year Bible. I also have a women's bible that is a one year bible. I am so excited to read daily and take time in my day to meditate the word and give thanks to God and just keep him and get him in my heart more than ever. We are responsible for stabilizing a relationship with God for all the RIGHT reasons.
I have decided that I want to meet more Christians because going back to my friend post I believe that you can find a better friend in one who has the same beliefs. In most and some ways. I true friend will love you no matter what you believe as well. I just want to be happy with life and with friendships. So I started the new year off with joining a couple different sites. This first one is a online Reading Bible plan. You can pick a reading plan to follow to ready the Bible daily. It's fun and exciting. It comes in many translations to fit the needs of any one.

Also http://www.crosswalk.com/ is a nice Christian website that I have joined as well. You can set up a free account and start a free Bible plan as well.

Also I joined a network that allows you to meet and talk with other Christians. I have seen a lot of younger people on the site but some older as well. It's a site for everyone.
http://www.faithfreaks.com/ It's set up kind of like My space in away but you set up a free profile and it's neat. I'm excited to connect with other Christians.

OK I have another personal website that I have been a member of for the last  6 months or so called
http://www.mydailystrength.org/ this site has helped me so much dealing with so many life issues. Health, relationships and so much more it's an online support group that reaches out o everyone dealing with every medical, emotional and life condition. It helps me daily get my feelings together and connects with other people that may be going through the same thing as me. I love this site.

Anymore I get tired of Face book, seeing peoples rude status messages, and talking about drinking etc. So I am trying to do some new things in my life for the new year.

Hope everyone has some good plans for the new year.

No comments:

Post a Comment