Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Resist the devil, and he will flee from you

Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you." James 4:7 Speak up to the devil in the name of Jesus. "Greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world." Jesus said, "I am with you [always]."

I had so many plans for the new year. Brought out my one year Bible to read, been prayerful and planning to build and everlasting foundation with Christ. Saturday I began to vomit, chills, body aches with headache, feeling weak and helpless. Sunday I started to feel a little better then Monday Fever, chills and the same painful symptoms raised again. All of this had me sleeping, and not being able to do what I have been planning due to feeling and being so weak. I learned I had a stomach virus with other Asthma issues as usual. The further I get behind in the word the devil tries to say it will be to much for me and I will never finish reading the bible or doing the meditation that I have planned.

He makes you try to disconnect your self away from you plans, life, and mostly Christ. I refuse to let the devil steal my desire, plans, life or meditation and love for Christ. The devil can not heal me, protect me or give me the desires of my heart so why do we let him control and get in our mind at times. I rebuke satin in the name of JESUS. I will read my daily scriptures and the ones I have missed reading. I will go on with my plans without any more hesitation because God is working on my body and providing me the desires of my heart. God will never leave or forsake me and with that being said I will never stop trying hard at what I know I need to do in my life. God has a plan for me and I am on the road and will continue to follow the path he has created for me to follow.

In life things will not always be the way we want them to be or plan them to be. We can't live by our understandings but we have to live by God's understandings and what he has for us. I will continue to move forward in Christ. I just wanted to share this message with you all. I do need to rest my body so I can have a full recovery and feel better for work Thursday. God bless you all. Oh by the way. I found 2 really nice Christian networks that I joined recently.

I am so excited to meet new friends and more so just humble Christians that accept all people no matter what.

No comments:

Post a Comment