Thursday, January 13, 2011

Experienced a storm on top of a blessing...


So as I always mention life for me is up and down with the things that I go through daily. I still chose to find some type of wonderful even when I maybe down. We are all humans and we can hurt, stress and worry even when we try to be so hard and strong. For the most part I have been learning to really be patient and wait on the Lord to guide me in every aspect of my life.

We can't continue to stress over the things that we can't change. We don't have the power to make any type of Godly changes because we are only human. Even when we plan things it still comes out twisted and turned around in ways you never thought it could go. That is where you simple sit back and say..ok that's life!

I have set up plans to make monthly payments for my medical bills. Called and let them know I would be making a payment on a certain day and then was not able to. No I don't have bad credit but yes I fear one of my bills will hit my credit and mess up my plan to get a home loan so I can purchase my first house in a few months.

Things came up and plans changed to where I could not even attempt to make a payment on any of those planned medical bills. Yes I stay proactive and called each one to let them know that I just simply don't have it. I'm putting forth the effort to make contact with them to let them know I'm a honest person and am trying very hard to pay my debt. I JUST DON'T HAVE IT!

In life we make so many plans and we just can't do EVERYTHING. My lights where on the verge of getting cut off. My mother blessed me to pay some of that bill. All in Jesus name. I am able to see and have lights and heat in this cold winter. God worked that out and my mom just happened to be going to pay her light bill that day.

My Father bought me groceries so I could have nourishment for my body all in Jesus name. God made this possible. I just so happened to pick up a ad to Kroger yesterday only wishing I had enough money to catch the latest sells. Then my dad called and let me know he was coming down to take me to the store. My heart filled with joy because I knew that God did that.

God has really came into my life without any kind of plan on my part. He just did it. This was beyond my wildest desires. God knows what I need more than what I may want. I had a gift card that I was able to use for household supplies.

I have a ride to work everyday. I am just so blessed. Even though I constantly battle different types of depression, stress, and just the experience of LIFE. I know that deep inside there is always a better plan in the spirit of my FATHER in HEAVEN. With that I give God so much praise. He has done so much for me and I know this is not the end. I am so humbled by his works and I know God works through people.

Honor your father and your mother, so that you may live long in the land the Lord your God is giving you.
Just know that sometimes in life things don't always go as planned but know that God will give you the desires of your heart. He has the ultimate plan and when one thing falls down God will pour you out a blessing by his design. You have to place it upon Gods will. I hope this has touched someone. I am a real human being and I struggle just like everyone else does in the world but I hold on to my faith because I know God is not finished with me yet.

He is the GREAT I AM! I hope everyone has a blessed night in Jesus name may you lay your troubles with God and know that he will take care of it. Let him be the MASTER in your PLAN.

Zaundra-

No comments:

Post a Comment