Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Life Experience Care Packages- March 2011-March 2012

Out Reaching to the world through good deeds in the name of Jesus. I will be starting a new out-reach project coming in March 2011. There is a lot of people in the community that are homeless. I am dedicating this outreach to my Uncle Johnny whom is homeless and we have not seen or heard from him in many years. I would want people to do the same for him by helping him with a simple care package. My goal is to have passed out 1,000 care packages by March 2012. If you would like to help with this outreach please contact me by email. The list below will showcase what I will need for the care packages.

Experience Life Care Packages- These item(s) can be trail sizes
Hygiene Products for the Needy coming March 2011


Large Zip Lock Bags
Socks
Deodorant
Tooth Brush/Paste
Wash Rags
Soap
Bottled Water
Hand Sanitizer
Shampoo
Lotion
Energy Snacks

We would like to gather packages for All genders!

No comments:

Post a Comment