Wednesday, January 5, 2011

New Journey-Out Reaching- RE-introduction

You ever had the desire or feeling to want to do a good thing for someone? Well I do right now. Well if you don't know already why I created this blog I am going to re-introduce myself. Are you ready. Drum roll please!!!!

My Mission-

To out-reach to the world to let them know the Power of Jesus Christ, to know his word and keep it forever in our hearts. Sharing life experiences dealing with every aspect of life and more. Out-reaching to help others in the world be something wonderful through God's understanding and not your own.
Hello world. I hope this reaches you at a blessed point in your life. My name is Zaundra. I am 28 years old and I love to write and inspire others. I am the founder and creator of this new organization called  "Thee Life Experience" My mission in life is to connect with other people around the world to share the word of God with them.

I thought I would come up with an organization/a new blog for the new year and try to stay as consistent as I can. Over the past couple of years I have created different blogs geared to women for support of us but this time I wanted to create a blog reaching out to everyone in the world no matter where you come from or what gender, age or race. I love all people. This is not only a blog this is a movement within itself. To reach out to others around the world for people in need of help in the many aspects of life.

Life is a experience and we all go through different things every day and I thought I would share some things to the world from every aspect of life the bitter and the sweet and the things you may not want to hear. All to help you and others that maybe in need of inspiration.

This is a place where you can come for inspiration and be able to get connected with others that maybe going through some of the same things you go through. This is a Christian group for all of the believers of Christ and know that God sent his only Son for us.
This is a out-reach support group for people in need of acceptance no matter what is troubling you. We have a great support team that assist people all over the world if you are in need of encouragement or help. I don't ever want to limit myself to what I can help people with because it's all in GODS hands and control.

I have learned to be open minded over the years and be open to listen to others for reasons of being able to learn from others. You never know what a person is going through beside you and I just want to be a ear to listen to others and be of assistance to others.
I will be reaching out to people soon creating different out- reaches and just trying to do some other things in the world to help others. Our first project will be to create care packages for the needy and homeless in OUR COMMUNITY!

I don't have a lot and struggle just like others on a daily basis but I want to try to be a better Christian and American and help others in need as well. So come on in and watch and see growth within myself and find your place in "The Life Experience".

Want to be apart of this?
-Sharing stories on how God has changed your life and others around you. Well this is something I want to share and inspire to everyone. It's all apart of Gods love and true family to create unity! PHIL 4:13

-If you would like to help support this out-reach please email me. I would be happy to send you some information or give you a phone call. We don't ask for money only if you feel in your heart you would like to help this new organization it would be a blessing. I plan to gather life experience care packages together to send out and hand out to the HOMELESS, ELDERLY and People just in need of help.

I do believe some people are out here homeless by choice and  a lot for reasons they may not be able to control. My youngest Uncle is out on the streets and I would love to bring him home to help him but we have not heard from him and have been trying to find him. I would hope that he can meet great Christians to encourage him as well. God Bless You all!

No comments:

Post a Comment