Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Contact us-Prayer Request

I would love to hear from you about what you think of my new blog. Suggestions are welcome on more topics other than what I have listed here. Also I think prayer is the most important thing. I desire to pray for people if you have something troubling you I would love to pray with you or for you. Please send me a email and in the subject line place "Prayer Request" I will pray for you and send you a prayer as well. God bless you.

Follow us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter


Email:Thee Life Experience@ Theelifeexperience@hotmail.com

Call us at: 502-276-5986
Please allow us 24 to 48 hours to reach you. Leave a message with your name and prayer request with phone number and the best time to call you.  If you just have a general question please feel free to leave the message as well. God bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment