Friday, February 11, 2011

Starting from my mind and then....

So I thought I would add one more post for tonight. I am like I have mentioned working on myself. I have a desire to loose weight, continue to build my relationship with God which I am working on daily. I have a lot of other little personal goals that I have been setting for myself. I did join a site that helps you loose weight and track your foods by calories. I have decided to count my calorie intake daily. This week started off rocky so I am setting myself to try again starting Monday. It's easier to start on Monday's for me. Also at my job we have a gym where I can work out for free and a lot of my co-workers utilize it every day and I want to as well so that I can become more active.


If you don't have access to a gym you can look on YouTube and find some simple work outs. I am also going to be on the look out for some beginner work out videos. I think this is a start to do some simple work outs at home. I want to give you a couple free websites to help loose weight. These websites calculate what you weigh, height etc. Once you put in your goal weight pounds you want to loose the sites will let you know how many calories you should intake daily to loose weight. http://www.caloriecounter.about.com/ is a simple site that is user friendly. Also one big site is www.sparkpeople.com this is a really good website. I did find that it has a  lot of good information but it can be overwhelming at firs because there is so much information on the site. I first joined in 2009 and recently rejoined. This site plans your meals or you can add your meals to track your calories. If you are looking for somthing more simple then go to the other site. Check it out. These sites have communities and a lot of nice people to talk to and get support from. Lastly you can go on YouTube and check out some work outs that you can do at home. Here is a link to a work out by spark people.com.   
This is only a ten minute video. I think this is neat. Start of ten minutes and maybe more. I will say my goal is to invest in a piece of work out equipment that will help me loose weight in my arms, belly and legs....Here is a piece of equipment that will work your entire body I would think.
Gold's Gym Stridetrainer 380 Elliptical Trainer
This is Golds Gym Elliptical. I want this soooo bad!!!

Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment