Friday, February 11, 2011

Blessed on Top of Blessed....

 Hey everyone. It has been a while since I have blogged. I'm back. Been working hard and guess what I am actually going to start on some school work this weekend so I won't be in the same situation as last time. I have been blessed a lot over the last couple weeks and I owe it all to God. I am so glad that he knows the desires of my heart and know what burdens me. I know that I can depend on him when all else may fail. The Lord never leaves our side. I have so much confidence in the word of God and his teachings. I read and meditate daily so that I can be closer to God. Sometimes I think the devil tries to mess up your flow of plans. He may say to you, don't read the bible now. Read it later. We can procrastinate with God. He comes on time for us. We must do the same with him. No excuses when it comes to the Lord.

On a more personal level. I got a major break through on some bills. I am so blessed and thankful along with really being Humbled by God's work on my life. I just wanted to let people know that you may think your in the worse situation health wise, financially and etc. First off there is someone out there worse than you, secondly if you give it to God he will take care of it just in time. He gives us things that maybe trouble us for a reason. How will we appreciate good if we don't have some bad?

I have really decided this year to make some well needed changes in my life because I have been through so much. I want to be more relaxed and calm. I talked about in a previous post about being humble and finding peace. Everyday is not going to go as planned. It would not be called life if everything was simple. I just hope that I am able to reach out to people around the world that can relate to me. I mostly want to inspire someone. Please always remember to believe in God. Place him in your life. Life is so much meaningful when you have a relationship with Christ. He will never forsake you.

I hope everyone has a blessed and love filled valentines day. We had a little party at work today. I got a lot of candy and little valentine cards. It is those simple things that makes me smile and be so thankful. Every year I use to go out and buy myself candy and stuffed animals for valentines day. I thought if no man would make me happy on earth God gave me the ability to provide for myself. I love me and God loves me more.

No comments:

Post a Comment