Monday, February 14, 2011

God's Love is 365

I know everyone is all pumped up about Valentines day. I think personally we should love one another by showing the people we love daily, even by a simple I LOVE YOU message. I understand that valentines day is a day that we recognize world wide to be romantic, share with your closest friends and etc. I am just glad that I have God loving me all year long and he shows it to me daily. I just wanted to send out a reminder that God is Love 365 days a year. Every second of the minute. I hope that everyone had a great day.


1 John 4:8 He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love.


Mat 22:37 Jesus replied: "'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
Mat 22:38 This is the first and greatest commandment.
Mat 22:39 And the second is like it: 'Love your neighbor as yourself.'
Mat 22:40 All the Law and the Prophets hang on these two commandments."


No comments:

Post a Comment