Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Finding my something Wonderful....

Sometimes we go through things in life that really make you feel like your riding a roller coaster. I have always battled with stress my whole life and it really is hard to balance life when you have so much stress. Instead of relaxing I know I often try to organize my stress from day to day. It's like ok what is at the top of my list that I can stress about today?! (lol). It's hard to find peace when we stress about everything. Only God can fix what is bothering or burdening you. I have learned that. It's easier saying you are going to let something go that maybe stressing you out then actually doing it.

I often wonder when I will have that one day where I am worry free. Your guess is good as mine. Sometimes we just have to much on our plates, everything is overlapping on our plates like it's the holiday season. I don't even like all my food touching.(lol) So I know that I have to find ways to manage my stress level with more calming thoughts. My goal is to meditate nightly for about 20 minutes before I go to sleep. I want to sleep relaxed with a peaceful mind. I challenge you to meditate weather it be reading your bible, meditating over scriptures that speak to you. Talking to God, listening to music. Yoga, etc. Find ways to be quiet in your day to meditate and listen for God to speak to you while your in your meditation. I think when we can depend on coming home knowing of your relaxation method will bring you peace in your day.

This would most definitely be my something wonderful. Check on YouTube for great meditation videos.Have a blessed night!

No comments:

Post a Comment