Saturday, February 19, 2011

One day at a time....

So you know in life we go through things. We can't rush life we have to take things day by day. I'm feeling a little better emotional wise. I went out today and enjoyed the weather. The sun was shinning and just beautiful. I went to a few stores. Funny I have been having issues with my allergies. My throat has been a little sore. Just hoping I can get better. I don't want to miss any work at all. I bought some cheap cold medicine at Dollar Tree. LOL! It knocked me out. I feel asleep.

I'm still not feeling that good but I don't want to take any more right now because I don't want to go back to sleep. I try so hard to stay up on the weekends and enjoy my days off but its hard sometimes because I don't sleep well through the week. Even when I try to sleep in on weekends I find myself still waking up so early, taking a short nap in the day and falling back to sleep before I want to. I'm working on a better sleep pattern. My goal was to meditate more and I have not done that...oops! LOL! I'm getting there.



 I did pick up a YOGA book that came with a DVD today. I'm excited to check it out. (here is a link to a cool yoga site that I saw online http://www.yogajournal.com/basics/beginners_expert_qa). I was going to buy a mat at TJ Max but I wondered if I could find one on eBay for cheaper. I have been doing a good job at saving money on different products lately. I write in a journal daily and instead of buying one that was more expensive today I found one that was even cuter for almost $2.50 less. I was excited about that. Anyway I just wanted to drop in and blog. I really enjoy blogging. Soon I am going to be adding some more features. Stay on the look out.

Zaundra-

No comments:

Post a Comment