Thursday, July 21, 2011

What a night...

So I was still a little down and out all through yesterday. A friend of mine has been going through a similar situation as I use to be in with a boyfriend and some things happened. Talking to her about things placed me back in a time in my life that was not good and I felt for her because no one deserves to be mistreated or around anyone that has any kind of addiction problem. I've never done drugs in my life and never understood what they were until dating my previous boyfriend that is addicted to drugs.

It can be a very hard thing to deal with. Like I said in my life I'm trying to balance emotions, relationship, finances, work, family and more. It's hard to balance things when you have so much going on in your life. It's hard. I am trying daily to keep strong with in praying because I know God has plans for me and I will be ok in time. It's just hard to find peace when you struggle so much and your heart aches.

No comments:

Post a Comment