Sunday, July 10, 2011

Continuously Blessed..

It has been a few months since I last blogged! A lot has been going on in my life and I'm just now getting things sort of back together. I just want to encourage everyone that may be going through something hard in your life to please hold on. God has a plan for your life and he will not leave you. God is in the forefront of your life if you allow him and he will create an awesome path for you to follow. In order to find out you just have to meditate his words and listen for his guidance. He will not fail you. Ive been through some really hard time lately and I just continue to pray and leave it all with God because I know he will work it out.

I hope you all follow my YouTube channel which is were I vlog on almost a daily basis about any and everything. My main goal is to encourage people in the world. I have a lot of projects I'm working on so I hope to be able to invite you to help soon. More information at a later date.

Right now I have been coming up with more creative things for my online store website. It is closed right now but I plan to open it back up very soon. It's been hard lately but God has blessed my hands to be creative and with that I give so much praise to him.

Please check out my vlog and subscribe. My user name is: Theelifeexperience
Follow me and be encouraged. Bring your friends by!

Have a blessed Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment