Thursday, December 30, 2010

You can't tell everyone...


"That's what friends are for"


A single rose can be my garden... a single friend, my world.  ~Leo Buscaglia

You know sometimes a real friend and an associate can get equal definitions. Let me first off tell you what a real friend is. A real friends listens no matter what you are talking about, they don't judge, they will accept early morning or late night phone calls. They are encouraging, dependable, trusting, and you should not be limited to what you tell them. A real friend is someone you should be able to tell EVERYTHING and ANYTHING to.


Growing up my Father and Mother use to tell me that you will only have a couple real friends and maybe just one. I never believed that because growing up I had a lot of friends and I just thought it would carry out to my adulthood. I know now that friends don't come by the dozen in my world but you do come accross people that you get to meet at work and different community places that you may become friends with which is fine but too you have to be careful what you say to people you don't know that well.

A loyal friend laughs at your jokes when they're not so good, and sympathizes with your problems when they're not so bad.  ~Arnold H. Glasgow
Spend time with people and get to know there character and see where there humblness lays. I know it seems like I am rambling on but the point is there some people who you can talk to and some you can't. If you come accross someone in your life that you can't tell everything to then um.. that's not a friend in my book. Who wants a friend they can only tell bits and pieces to? Not me. I want a friend that I have no limit of conversation. Someone I can depend on to always be there for me and comfort me. I don't need any one to judge me because God is in control of that when it's my time.

Read about friends...click on this link below:


Frienship is precious and delicate. I will talk more on this topic later but I just wanted to put some thought and feeling out here. Be careful who to tell things to because sometimes you can't tell people everything and some people that seem to be your friend are around to pick information to take it to another person. If you have a best friend do all you can to show that person that you care and that you love them and accept all of them. Good friends are hard to come by so when you have one that you have shared your most inner thoughts too it was told to them for that reason. A real friend loves you when you are low and helps bring you back up higer than you ever thought you could go before.

But if the while I think on thee, dear friend,
All losses are restored and sorrows end.
~William Shakespeare
A friend is like a flower,
a rose to be exact,
Or maybe like a brand new gate
that never comes unlatched.
A friend is like an owl,
both beautiful and wise.
Or perhaps a friend is like a ghost,
whose spirit never dies.
A friend is like a heart that goes
strong until the end.
Where would we be in this world
if we didn't have a friend. - By Adrianne S

No comments:

Post a Comment