Monday, December 27, 2010

Welcome to The Life Expereince


Hello world. My name is Zaundra. I am 28 years old and I love to write and inspire others.

I thought I would come up with a new blog for the new year and try to stay as consistent as I can. Over the past couple of years I have created different blogs geared to women for support of us but this time I wanted to create a blog reaching out to everyone in the world no matter where you come from or what gender. Life is a experience and we go through different things every day and I thought I would share some things to the world from every aspect of life the bitter and the sweet and the things you may not want to hear.


This is a place where you can come for inspiration and be able to get connected with others that may go through some of the same things you go through. I have learned to be open minded over the years and be open to listen to others for reasons of being able to learn from others. You never know what a person is going through beside you and I just want to be a ear to listen to others and be of assistant to others.


I will be reaching out to people soon creating different out reaches and just trying to do some other things in the world to help others. I don't have a lot and struggle just like others on a daily basis but I want to try to be a better American and help others in need as well. So come on in and watch and see growth within myself and find your place in "The Life Experience".


My favorite scripture from the Bible: Phil 4:13


You can search for different Bible Verses on:


Also I plan on reading my one year womens Bible this year starting on January 1st, 2011. I am so excited. If you don't have a Bible or would rather read the Bible online the link below is a great way to start. For free you can pick a plan to read the Bible and listen and read along with your plan. You can also add it as a application to your cell phone so you can have the Bible every where you go. I love it.



Enjoy my new blog.


Zaundra

No comments:

Post a Comment